Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness & Work

I deserve to be happy at work. I want to wake up in the morning and have the feeling of wanting to go to work. An appreciation for the wonderful career I have. I am currently a college student. I am a step closer to the career of my dreams. People often ask me questions like; where do I see myself in ten years? Do I think this is right career choice for me? The only person who knows me the best is me. I will answer these questions not because someone asked me. I will answer them because I want to create a plan for my future.
 
Where do I see myself in ten years? I see myself owning a successful business where I help people. I like to listen to people. When I help someone with a problem, it brings me a sense of joy. I cant make everyone on earth smile. The fact that I made one person smile, is enough to make me feel satisfied. I would like a career that gives me the same amount of pleasure as though it was my calling. A calling when a person works because they want to. The person is passionate about their work, which allows them to feel a sense of personal fulfillment. When I am working I want to feel like I am making a difference. I will admit I want to make money. I want to be able to live comfortable. At the same time, I don’t want to obtain too much money, it may change my morals. I do not want the highest paying job and I am miserable. In my opinion, making that much money is not worth sacrificing your happiness. I’ve found my career that makes me happy.

Do I think this is the right career choice for me? I think this is the right career choice for me. This is the right career choice for me because I can not see myself doing something different. There is nothing better than enjoying my career. The school work I am currently working on to get my degree will be worth it in the end. I can see the big picture. I’ve learned that listening to other peoples advice about what I should be doing is one thing. To have the knowledge of what I want and being happy with my choice is another. There is no doubt in my mind that this is what I want to do with my life.
 
 
When I die, I want to be remembered as a successful woman who loved her career. The woman who helped any people with their problems. The person who encourage other employees to take pride in their work. I wish happiness was a disease that I could spread all over the world. Everyone including myself deserves to be happy. We should apply this concepts to our work place. I am ready to be happy at work.
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment