Saturday, November 13, 2010

What am I grateful for?

           There are many things I am grateful for. One of them is my loving and supportive family. We’ve been through many obstacles but at the end of the day, I know I can count on them to be there for me. I am grateful that my mother survived her deadly disease. Even though she experienced illness, she is happier than she was before her illness. I believe her disease has caused everyone in our family to come together and appreciate our lives. Its ironic that it takes a tragedy to appreciate what we have. I am grateful for my wonderful friends.


          I am grateful for having the ability to buy materials. My parents provide me with shelter, food and the clothes on back. The list goes on and on. I wouldn’t have these things if my family didn’t have the money to buy them. Money isn’t the most important thing in life but we need it. There is a saying in business “there is no such thing as a free lunch.” This means that even though I do not pay for the clothes on my back or the roof over my head, that doesn’t mean someone else didn’t pay for these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment